Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Positve Quotes for Today

Pinned Image

Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image

These quotes are a reminder to myself and to you to be positive. Lately, I've found myself in a funk -  I've felt very negative, down and frustrated with myself. I have a tendency to then take this out on those closest to me and hurt them without truly meaning to. (I'm sorry.) Today was my fresh start and these quotes are going on my mirror and in a place where I will see them daily as a reminder to keep a positive attitude.  It is so easy to take what we have for granted and think that the grass is always greener. I know it's not going to be easy but I am going to take a conscious effort to shift my thinking. Life's good - I just needed to pause for a second and realize how lucky I am. What do you do when you get in a funk? Anything that helps get  you out of it quickly?

No comments:

Post a Comment