Sunday, November 13, 2011

Meal Inspiration

Here's a quick post with a few recipe ideas for this week. All the recipes are coming from skinnytaste.com. Everything I looked at on her site looked very healthy, easy (3 are crock pot recipes!) freezable, and family friendly. So, if you are like me and hate planning your meals for the week - here you go! 

Here's my meal plan:
Cilantro Lime Shrimp
Crock Pot Asian Pork with Mushrooms  * I'll use the leftover from this like she suggests for the 5th meal *
Crock Pot Turkey White Bean Pumpkin Chili
Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili

I'm excited to try these new recipes this week and will give feedback if any are definite "keepers."

Can't believe that we are almost halfway through November - Thanksgiving will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment