Sunday, December 11, 2011

What's for Dinner?

Another week closer to Christmas! This week I might try to start wrapping gifts since I've had two rather large Amazon boxes sitting on my porch for a few days because I just haven't been ready to deal with them yet. Getting closer to being done  -- my goal is to be all done by Friday so I can enjoy doing some baking the week before Christmas. My sister in law and I are planning a holiday dinner for this weekend with our families and our in-laws. If it's a good menu I'll be sure to share it!

Here's what's for dinner at our house this week:

Chicken Rollatini with Prosciutto & Cheese (because I have left over prosciutto from an awesome pizza recipe and I don't know how else I'd use it), Vegetable & Spinach Salad

Meatball and Spaghetti Soup, French Bread, Sliced Fruit

Roasted Potatoes, Chicken Sausage & Peppers, Salad

Turkey Chili Taco Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment