Saturday, December 3, 2011

What's for Dinner?

Since we are out of town in Reno till Monday I tried thinking of a few meals we'd eat this week before we left. Seems like the evenings are getting busier and busier with parties, dinner with friends, shopping, and all the other fun stuff I love about Christmas, so I'm still trying to make a conscious effort to have healthy meals at home.

Oven Baked Chicken Fajitas, Brown Rice, and some sort of vegetable

Chicken Pot Pie Soup, Salad ( If you are looking for a good salad idea I made a great spinach salad with strawberries, blueberries, feta, toasted walnuts and used Lucero's Peach Balsamic with a tiny bit of olive oil on it --  it was delicious! It earned rave reviews from the ladies at our book club dinner on Thursday! Love, love, love Lucero Olive Oil and all of their products.

Lemon Feta Chicken with Oregano,  (I think I'm going to use chicken breast since that's what I already have) I might have to make that Broccoli Orzo from last week to go along with this.

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay, great dinner ideas...I love Lucero products too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! Glad you found me here! :)

    ReplyDelete